10 to 14 weeks for Delivery & Installation
Includes Free Delivery / Please Contact us for an Installation Quote (Long Island Only)
This is Capital Play’s biggest and best selling rectangular ground trampoline and has an amazing bounce. At 14x10ft, this is a great choice for budding gymnasts, larger families and older kids who enjoy more room to play freely. This high quality kit comes with everything you need for easy DIY installation in your own back yard.
- A complete kit – This in-ground trampoline kit comes with the trampoline and pads, purpose built retaining wall (which stops the soil falling back into the hole) and clear instructions.
- Quality bounce – Capital Play’si in-ground trampolines have an excellent bounce and only use high quality commercial grade springs
- Great fun – Owning a trampoline is a sure way to get the kids outside and away from those screens!
- Innovative technology – Capital Play’s is the only licensed authorized manufacturer allowed to use Trampolines Down Under’s (Australia) patented vented pad technology – all the air escapes through the padding, ensuring a brilliant bounce and eliminating pad slap noise.
- Your net options – The beauty of an in-ground trampoline is that you don’t need a net at all! However, Capital Play also offer a range of net options, including full, half and quarter nets to suit your needs.
- Easy to do – Capital Play’s in-ground trampolines are designed to be easily installed yourself. Our website offers some great videos and tips for installation.
This top of range trampoline kit is specifically designed for in ground use and is easy to install. The kit is designed for DIY use and comes with excellent instructions.
Capital In-ground Made in Europe: A quality trampoline is a safe trampoline
The quality of Capital Play’s in-ground trampolines is of the upmost importance.Capital Play has carefully selected the highest quality component parts and materials. Their European manufacturing process includes an extremely high level of quality control and product testing.
Capital In-ground Steel Frame: The Trampoline Frame
Made from thick galvanized steel our frame is extremely strong and designed to be under the ground for many years.
Capital In-ground Retaining Wall: The wall that retains the soil
Capital Play’s design kit comes with a 4mm thick recycled plastic wall, which can be attached to the frame easily using the pre-drilled holes and the screws provided.
Capital In-ground Vented Pads: TDU Vented Safety Pad
The patented Trampolines Down Under vented safety pad allows proper airflow through the pad eliminating ‘pad slap’ noise, which can occur with other in-ground trampolines, and greatly improves the bounce quality.
Capital In-ground Springs: Commercial Grade Springs
A quality spring will give a better bounce – and last longer! Capital Play has been in the business of trampolines for 17 years – we have selected a high quality 8.5 commercial grade spring for their in-ground trampolines which are double-dip galvanized to protect against rusting and stretching of the springs.